Welcome to Hannah More bedtime storytime! We hope you have your pyjamas on and are ready to listen comfortably!
On this sunny Friday evening, It's Miss Davis picking up a book to share!
Check back each day for a new story!
Coronavirus Update 13-03-2020
As you may know from the news, schools in the UK are advised to stay open for the time being. We will continue to follow the advice from Public Health England and the local authority. We have had some questions from parents and we hope this letter will answer your concerns.
As a school:
- We will send home any children who develop a cough or fever at school. The NHS guidance says this is a temperature above 37.8°C. We have thermometers in school so we can check a child’s temperature if we are concerned.
- We continue to remind children about good hygiene and the importance of washing hands regularly throughout the day. Children have been taught to wash their hands properly by their teachers.
- In assembly today we talked about Coronavirus and how we can take sensible precautions. Teachers will talk with their classes and answer any questions children may have
- We have spoken with our cleaning team to ensure extra precautions are taken
- We have suspended all reading buddies, community volunteers and University students from coming into school until further notice
As a parent/carer
- Please make sure you follow the NHS advice overleaf.
- Keep your child at home for at least 7 days if they have any symptoms. Please call school to tell us about any absence.
- Ensure we have your up-to-date contact details, including additional contact numbers
- Check messages and emails from school for updates
- Make sure your child has their own water bottle in school with their name on
- Remind your child about good hygiene and good hand washing
There is information on the website as well. We will continue to update you as necessary. Do speak to us with any further questions you may have.
Year 4 children have had their first taste of independence as they left their parents at school and headed off to Ledbury yesterday.
Governors are consulting with the school community about becoming an academy with Cathedral Schools Trust
Our intrepid campers set off yesterday morning for Temple Meads and the train to wonderful Exmouth camp.